How Do I Support UKirk UTK?
If you would like to support the ministry here at UKirk UTK there are several ways to get involved. We are a 501(c)(3).
1) Consider giving as an individual. All donations are tax-deductable and much appreciated.
Or you can mail contributions to:
UKirk at UTK
1831 Melrose Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37916
2) If you’re a Tennessee Vols fan and usually attend home games at Neyland, consider participating in our biggest fundraiser of the year: FootVol Parking.
3) You can join our prayer team that receives regular updates on the ministry as well as specific prayer requests of how to pray for students and our ministry. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be a prayer partner.
4) You might also ask a group from your church to get involved by preparing and delivering a meal to our students on a Wednesday night. It is even better when the group that prepares dinner joins us for worship and then stays and eats with us.
5) Ask your church to consider supporting UKirk financially if they are not already doing so. Please feel free to email or call us to request a brochure and any other information that might be helpful in helping your church see why they might want to be part of our ministry by giving to the ministry.